بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hunar Hali talks about her role in Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat 2014

Hunar-Hali hunar-hali-actress-hot-stills-009.jpgMumbai, Apr 4: Like most TV actors, Hunar Hali too wants to do different kinds of roles and considers Kajol the best example of versatility.
"As an actress, I always want to be versatile. I don't want to be stereotyped where people say that she can only fit into a certain role. That's the reason I like Kajol because she is a person who is truly versatile," Hunar told IANS.
The 22-year-old, who bagged her first lead role with Colors' "Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat", says the thriller genre was interesting for her to take up.
"I should always do something new and different, and that's a challenge for me. This show was challenging, that's why I took it up," she said.
Hunar has earlier been seen in supporting roles in shows like "Grahasti", "12/24 Karol Bagh" and "Sasuraal Genda Phool".
She says it's easy to get stereotyped on the small screen.
"When you play a bhabhi or a mother, that's when you are typecast. Once a mother always a mother. I am a young girl, and I have so far played roles of young girls only...so I don't fear being typecast as of now," she said.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support