بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Not unhappy with show going off- air: Shaheer 2014

Charming and cheerful Shaheer Sheikh comes across as an affable guy, much like the screen character he played recently. When Shaheer played Anant in the daily soap 'Navya', he didn't realise that he'd get such tremendous fan following and become a teen heartthrob of sorts almost overnight.
Shaheer returns to telly as a geek in an upcoming episode of Teri Meri Love Stories. Armed with a law degree, Shaheer has dabbled in modeling, event management and is now focussed on a career in acting. He says, "I'm content in the space I am right now. I like to keep experimenting as an actor. I want to lead a happy life and not be crazy about making money. I might move to something else if I get bored of acting."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support