بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I used to beat up boys in school: Ulka Gupta2014

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/26212655.cmsOne of the refreshing aspects about teenagers is that they never try to be politically correct. During her recent visit to Gujarat, 16 year old TV actor Ulka Gupta, on being asked about her frequent visits to Gujarat, said, "I love coming to Gujarat, where the development is there for all to see. I really admire Mr Narendra Modi."Excerpts from a chat with Ulka, who is best known for the role of Manu in Jhansi Ki Rani and who currently plays the role of Ami in 'Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi' (KHZAM):

Destination Vadodara I have always wanted to come to Vadodara because it's a city deeply rooted in its culture and has a rich heritage. Besides, my latest show, has a very strong Vadodara connect, as the story is set here. I am really enjoying my stint in the show.

The on-screen journey I think playing the role of Manu (the young Rani Lakshmibai) changed my life for the better. A real heroine is someone who, in spite of being an ordinary woman, does extraordinary things and she was one such brave woman. I was 12 when I was selected for the show and it was a challenge to learn sword fighting and horse-riding at such a young age. But my dad, an established actor himself, was my inspiration and he kept motivating me. I used to get up at 4.30 am and learn these things for my role and sacrificed one entire summer vacation because of that. When kids my age would be playing and enjoying their vacations, I would be busy studying or preparing for my roles. But looking back, there is absolutely no regret. How many people get such a huge platform so early in their lives? I have enjoyed every role that has come my way. I have quite a few awards to show for my efforts.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support