بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I will do more than one film in 2015: Prachi Desai2015

Actress Prachi Desai, who made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with ‘Rock On’, says she will do more than one film in the coming year.
Prachi was addressing a press meet to announce her New Year performance at Country Club.
Here on being asked about her New Year’s resolution, Prachi said: “Actually I think I need to make many resolutions this year because I’ve been told by the people who work with me very clearly that this year I have to be more active on social media.”
“Apart from that I should also make a resolution that I should do more than one film this year,” she added.
On the film front, Prachi was last seen in an item number in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain‘ this year.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support