بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ram Kapoor blames producers for his inability to promote Shaadi Ke Side Effects 2015

If rumors are to be believed, co-producers Ekta Kapoor and Pritish Nandy are upset with actor Ram Kapoor for his inability to promote Shaadi Ke Side Effects. However, Ram Kapoor feels that it’s not his fault and Ekta Kapoor understands his point.  

Ram says, “Yes, unfortunately it is true that I don’t have the dates to promote the film. But you see, I am not to blame. Balaji Films had not informed me in advance that I’d be needed for the promotions.”

Ram presumed he would not be required to promote the film. “I honestly thought I wouldn’t be needed because it’s Farhanand Vidya Balan’s films all the way. I just play a small character part in it.So I spread out all my dates between my tv show and my film projects. Had I been informed in advance that I was needed to promote the film I’d have definitely kept aside the dates for the same. But I don’t think Ekta is upset .She knows how crazy my schedules are.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support