بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 11, 2014

News I am a very shy person: Darshan Pandya 2014

The sweet, simple and shy Darshan Pandya, who plays Vineet in Sony Entertainment Television’s Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, had earlier done Aapki Ki Antara on Zee TV and earned a lot of fame. In a candid conversation with Tellychakkar.com, the actor talks about how he started his career.
Avers Darshan, “Well, I started my career with theatre after which I got work in ads. Later, did a small stint as a dubbing artiste. After having done a couple of Guajarati plays, I bagged a role in Aapki Antra on Zee TV; it was quite challenging as I hadn’t played the kind of role before. I loved the role and it’s still close to my heart.
After the show ended, I needed time for myself. Hence I took a small break during which I planned my career and learnt how to become an extrovert.”
“After that I bagged Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada. Here, I am blessed to be working with big actors as Mona Singh, Mouli Ganguly, Pawan Shankar and Apara Mehta. This show is also very exciting and I am learning each passing day,” he goes on to add.
“Basically, I am a very shy person and take some time to open. I am not the person who will go and talk just for the sake of it. To tell you the fact, I get immensely tensed and nervous whenever I come in front of the camera. Because of this weakness of mine, I had to face a lot of issues while getting roles. But, I feel God has been very kind to me and it is by his blessings that I am with Balaji Telefilms," he remarks.
“Talking about my personal life, I am happily married and stay here in Mumbai with my wife. Had I not been an actor, I would have been an engineer. Even though I was a qualified engineer, I wanted to pursue a career in acting. Though my parents were strictly against me getting into acting, I convinced them to the best of my capacity,”Darshan observes.
Looking forward, Darshan looks at establishing himself in the industry.”Besides playing my role of Vineet as an actor, I want to try out and essay as many varied roles as possible. Each and every role for me would be my dream role,” he goes on to add.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support