بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gurmeet Choudhary says best wishes to Punar Vivah 2 2014

Gurmeet Choudhary hot in Punar Vivah 2013Gurmeet Choudhary who is playing the lead role in the first season of Punar Vivah is all set to quit from the show due to some reasons, but the actor wishes his best to the second season of Punar Vivah. The lead actor has shot a for the second season with . He said,” It was an interesting shoot because it was the first time I shot as Gurmeet, so enjoyed it a lot. I would like to say best of to ‘PV 2′ (‘Punar Vivah 2′). I don’t know about the future, but I feel that till the time I am working here, I work hard and with heart.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support