بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Romit's Raj's Quiet Birthday2014

The boy who captured all the girls' hearts through his performance in serials like Betiyaan and Maayka shares with us the joys of his special day.  Romit Raj, unlike many of his colleagues from the television fraternity, did not choose to party till the wee hours on his birthday. This year he decided to keep it simple and serene.
His celebration was a mixture of spirituality, romance and family time. Romit tells us "I made sure I give equal importance to all who mattered to me on my birthday. My whole family went to Siddhivinayak in the morning and took Bapa's darshan. This is something which I do regularly on my birthday and then I spent my whole day with Shilpa and then we went out for dinner with my family."
Although the actor has received many gifts, the flowers his sweetheart gave him touched his heart the most. "Shilpa gifted me with a big bouquet. The bouquet was bigger and taller than me. It was so beautiful and sweet of her to give me such beautiful bouquet."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support