بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Walk Out Was Due To A Prank- Romit Raj 2014

Last evening, we’d reported on Romit Raj walking out of Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai press conference unable to oblige a few journalists. TellyCafe was present when Raj stormed out of the studios.
Romit Raj
Romit Raj
Raj walked out of the studio before we saw a lady urging him to comeback. We had absolutely no malicious intent and simply reported what we saw. This was reflected in our report too.
The actor today called up to present the actual picture.
“I didn’t walk out of the press conference. I left only when the event was over but only after speaking to the majority of the journalists. Nor was I unwell. What you saw was a result of a prank played by my assistant director and associate creative head. After, I finished my food, the assistant director and associate creative head informed me that I’ll have to stay back for a promo shoot. Soon, I realized that this was prank so, I left the studios. I’m a married man who usually goes home early in order to be with my wife,” Raj explained.
If that’s the case then, we accept Raj’s word for it. After all, a newlywed individual wouldn’t lie. And… we certainly don’t want the actor to get a hearing from Mrs. Raj.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support