بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 4, 2014

Vishal Singh takes to painting.. 2014

Vishal Singh has taken to painting in the free time he has got from television.

Painting is actually a passion for the actor. "I started to paint in my college days, and I used to enjoy a lot. Now that I am on a break, I thought of starting it again. My friend Rajat Kantidhar who is a well known painter actually gave me this idea of resuming work with my paint and brush".

Vishal has just completed a painting of Lord Buddha. "When I showed this painting to my friend, he suggested that I make a collection of 30 paintings, all of Lord Buddha. I have already started work on it, and plan to hold an exhibition for the same, exactly on my birthday, 7th September", quips the talented actor.

On the work front, Vishal is looking for a meaty and different role to come his way. "Painting is actually a stress buster, but I will love to explore lot more in acting", he states.

Vishal Singh was last seen in Zee's Kasamh Se.

Well, here is a painter in the making�
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support