بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sonam Kapoor: These characters do not know if I'm going out again2014

Said the famous Indian actress, "Sonam Kapoor" in an interview with her ​​on a newspaper Indian art they are trying with all our strength to be in a variety of characters and roles offered in her artwork.
The star said during this conversation: "I like the diversification of adware film, for example, in my last film Khoobsurat where I have never you play Millie before, as is the role of Zoya b movie Raanjhanaa, and I do not know that you will play the roles of such again or not, I do my big effort to types Baduara impressed Republican. "
سونام كابور بطلة فيلم RaanjhanaaSonam Kapoor film heroine Raanjhanaa
She added: "The directors who worked with them a big role in my life understand the wonderful likes of Sanjay Bhansali, Rakesh Mehra, Sooraj R. Barjatya and Shashanka Ghosh, and I'm very passionate about what I know to hide my future work."
 سونام كابور بطلة فيلم Khoobsurat
Sonam Kapoor, the heroine of the film Khoobsurat
It is known that Sonam-old 29-year-old has recently displayed her new film Khoobsurat which was introduced in Indian cinemas on September 19 of this month
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support