بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 26, 2013

Tina Parakh

Tina Parakh
I am - spontaneous, difficult and easy to be with at the same time
I don't like - pets

If I am offered the role of a mother - I will make sure my child doesn't get older than six months

My boyfriend would be - someone who can take my tantrums

The funniest rumour I heard - that "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii" would leap 20 years and I would play mother to a 20 year old

My idea of romance - watching a classic film with my man and having dinner, cooked together

My sex appeal - my voice

Men are - interesting, you can neither do without them nor with them

Most embarrassing moment - I tried to impress a hunk by walking out of the library reading a book, pretending that I hadn't noticed him. And then, I tripped right in front of him.

The serials I watch: pompous but true - "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii" and "Astitiva Ek Prem Kahani"

Chocolate makes - my day, irrespective of how my mood is

The best compliment I have ever received - A guy wrote a poem on a tissue paper for me and left it in the coffee shop where I was present

My fantasy - is to go to Venice and find a Prince Charming, who proposes to me, "Pretty Woman" style
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support