بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sachin Sharma

Sachin Sharma

My Birthday - 3 November

I am - an extrovert who loves to talk all the time

My character "Krishna" in Kahani Ghar Ghatr Ki - has lost everything

Mumbai is - a place for crazy people; not for sensible men

When fans recognize me - I feel like hugging and kissing them

I am looking out for - a girlfriend

I am scared of - producers of my show

My idea of romance - candlelight dinner near a lake filled with crocodiles

The woman of my dreams - Priyanka Chopra

My car - is a black Accent that's inseparable from me

I am pursuing - M.B.A. in finance from Symbiosis Pune by correspondence

Sexiest man on television - me, of course

Sexiest actress on television - Rakshanda Khan

The program I love to watch -"Goodness gracious me" on Star World

Favourite designer - Rocky S.

First crush - Preity Zinta

I hate - cricket because it wastes my time


Favourite co-star - "Parvati" aka Saakshi Tanwar

I am superstitious about - nothing

Love is - my biggest nightmare

Marriage is - something, which kills a man

Sunday means - watching movies and playing basket ball
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support