بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Splitville for Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan

Splitville for Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan

(Additi Sajwan )
TV actors Additi Sajwan and Zeb Khan played husband and wife in three shows back-to-back and started dating during the course of their first show together, Meri Doli Tere Angana (other two shows being Jai Shri Krishna and Meera).
And after a courtship of almost four years, the actors split recently. Additi started auditioning for projects and this didn't go down well. He admits, "I wasn't comfortable with the idea of seeing my girlfriend with other actors on screen. I asked her to quit the profession and get married but acting is her priority." Says Additi, "I live, eat and breathe acting and it is impossible for me to quit the profession. I told Zeb that I would quit once I did a big project, but he refused to understand that.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support