بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, April 26, 2013

Manav Gohil

Manav Gohil
MY BIRTHDAY- 9 November

ON A NUDIST BEACH- I would run around to find a few leaves.

WILDEST BEDROOM FANTASY - You can't be wild in a bedroom; a beach or terrace would be great to make love.

GIRLS TREAT ME AS - A hunk. Many girls from the industry have made a pass at me.

SEXIEST BABE IN BOLLYWOOD - It's a toss-up between Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta.
SEXIEST BABE IN TELLYWOOD - Sweta Keswani. Or is it Tisca Chopra?

IMPORTANCE OF SIZE - Size matters a helluva lot to me. I don't like anything that is being wasted, but then I wouldn't like anything less than a handful.
ENCOUNTER WITH GAYS - Many guys used to come and feel me up in local trains when I was in my late teens. Little did I know at that time what they wanted.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support