بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 29, 2013

Amita and I were and never will be a couple Karan Patel

Amita and I were and never will be a couple
Karan Patel


Karan Patel started his television career with Balaji�s Kahanii Ghar Ghar Kii. He also did small roles in Kasamh Se and Karam Apna Apna. His three year association with Balaji bagged him lead role in Kasturi. Karan Patel participated with good friend Amita Chandekar in Nach Baliye-3. As per the format of the show Nach Baliye features only real-life couples. After the show Karan went on record to say that Amita and he were never a couple. Though he has moved on to do yet another reality show (Kaho Na Yaar Hai) but this time as a host, his past still catches up with him.
To set the record straight we caught up with man under the scanner.
Excerpts from the interview.
What made you say yes to the show Kaho Na Yaar Hai? What is the concept of the show?
I always wanted to anchor a show. So when the channel came up with Kaho Na Yaar Hai I agreed immediately. It is a game based chat show with celebrities. There is going to be lots of fun on the show. We would be cracking jokes and having fun on the show.

Your critics basically think that you may not be the right choice for this show. Comment.
I do not think you should be judgmental about somebody even before the show has started. But then everybody has a right to an opinion and so the critics are free to make any comment. It hardly matters to me. Also if I was not suitable for the show the channel and the production house would have never opted for me in the first place.

What made the channel opt for you as the host of the show?
It has to be my outgoing nature, my comfort with people around. The most important trait of a host is to make the guest comfortable and I can make anyone and everyone around me feel at ease.


You recently said that you want to be the next Shahrukh Khan. Do you see yourself as a superstar in the making?
I don�t know. I would let the audience and critics decide and comment on that.

What are your Bollywood aspirations?
Oh of course I am looking at the bigger picture. Things are in the pipeline. I am not in a haste to do things. I am just taking life as it comes. I don�t want to take up too many things at one go.

Talking about Nach Baliye-3 which couple were you closest to?
Vikas Seth and his wife Amita.

What do you have to say about the results?
The result was fair.

Can you elaborate on your relationship with Amita and put the rumours to rest once and for all?
We were just good friends and nothing more. To clear the air we were never dating each other. We were never a couple and will never be a couple. That is about me and Amita so far.

How did you meet her?
We met through common friends.

Was being a real life couple not mandatory?
I don�t know. I just participated. I actually don�t want to comment on this issue.

But she was never your baliye?
See I am over and done with Nach Baliye. Let�s just put it this way.

Would you like to take up something like Bigg Boss?
No, definitely not. I just don�t like the concept of the show. Sotey, Jaagtey, Khatey, Peetey camera tumhare sir pe rehta hai (The camera focuses on you 24X7).

Which are the serials you are working in?
I am just doing Kasturi on Star Plus and now Kaho Na Yaar Hai.

Have you signed any movies?
None so far.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support