بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sadiya Siddiqui's SRK connection

Sadiya Siddiqui
Sadiya Siddiqui is loved by the audiences, all thanks to her excellent portrayal of Radha Bua in Star Plus’ Sasural Genda Phool. But if you have been hooked on to your TV screens for many years now, you would know that Sadiya has been in the industry for quite some time and has acted in famous shows like Banegi Apni Baat and Hum Raahi.
Not only this, her magic was also seen on the big screen. In fact, she has shared screen space with King Khan. This was way back in 1993 and Sadiya was still in school, when she was called by movie Director Kundan Shah to play Shah Rukh Khan’s little sister. And though the petite actress was extremely excited to be working in a movie she was unhappy at the same time. Why, you would ask, so here’s the answer from Sadiya herself. “I had a huge crush on Shah Rukh Khan, so playing his sister was a big turn off for me,” she reveals. In fact, Sadiya even went on sets all decked up so that the Director would reconsider his decision.” But the Director told me that I was very young to play the female lead,” says Sadiya.
And the world saw Suchitra Krishnamoorthy play the role and Sadiya had to be content playing sister to SRK. But looking back now, Sadiya is very happy. “Shah Rukh Khan is a very warm and caring person and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him,” she says. In fact, Sadiya tells Tellychakkar.com that he still remembers his on screen little sister. “I had gone on sets of Ra One during the shooting of the song Raftaarein to visit a friend. While I was sure Shah Rukh, would have forgotten me after nearly two decades, he stunned me by calling out my name,” chirps Sadiya.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support