بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Preeti Puri's adventurous vacation turns nightmarish...for a while


Preeti Puri Choudhary
Preeti Puri Choudhary, who is happily married to Vipin Choudhary of Sunshine Productions, celebrated her Holi in Delhi with her in-laws this year.
Later, they all planned to go for a mini vacation to Rishikesh. However, an incident shocked Preeti and her family.
Talking to Tellychakkar.com, Preeti shares, “Well, after two long years I went to my sasural (in-laws’ place) to celebrate Holi with my in laws. Since I deserved a long break, all of us decided to go to Rishikesh for a holiday. There we enjoyed a lot getting into a lot of adventure. However, this time, he nearly escaped death and that is what shocked me and the family members.”
Scary…so what really happened?
“It so happened that we took to adventurous games like scuba diving, sky diving and river rafting, which were indeed scary. While rafting, it so happened that the water was full of force and Vipin lost his balance and was about to fall off in the water. I saw blood oozing out from his nose even as he was trying his best to get control of his surrounding. Seeing him in that precarious condition, I tried to control him but couldn’t because the force of water was too much for him to handle. But after a few minutes, thing came under control and we were relieved,” she informs.
“I can’t forget the plight he was in. For a moment, my vacation turned into a nightmare, but all said and done, we had a nice time and enjoyed,” she observes.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support