بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, April 29, 2013

Nausheen Ali Sardar in a reality show

One more actor succumbs Nausheen Ali Sardar in a reality showto the temptations of reality shows. Kkusum of Sony aka Nausheen Ali Sardar is all set to return to the small screen. After Kkusum went off air Nausheen had maintained a low profile. But now the actress is all geared up for a reality show.

�I�m doing a reality show but I can�t reveal any details. Once the hoardings are out I�ll speak about it. I can just tell you that it not on any of the new channels,� says Nausheen.

We tried to dig it further by asking whether it�s a singing reality show or dance based show. �I really can�t say a single word about it. It�s a unique show and very different from other reality shows. Actually it was supposed to start from end of January but it has been postponed to February.

What took you so long to come back? �I was just waiting for the right offer to come my way as I did not want to repeat myself on screen again,� she says.

Whether the show catapults Nausheen in the big league, lets wait and watch
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support