بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, June 14, 2014

On the right road Karan Huku 2014

Amodel turned actor, Karan Huku is the new face on the Balaji block. After the success of Zee's Kasam Se as Daksh he is now the leading face of yet another Balaji venture, Kahe Na Kahe on 9X. Karan rose to fame in a short time but believes that fame is just a hallucination.
"Fame is a mirage, its here today and gone tomorrow. I believe that people should like me and remember me. I don't want to be famous but want to remain in the hearts and minds of people forever," says Karan.
Talking about his character in Kahe Na Kahe, he says, "I play the role of Kanav Sindhya who is a strong and stoned- hearted man who hates his father. The only person he loves is his mom. In the coming episode Kanava and Kinjil meet through a supermodel and the story soon unwinds."
What has happened to your character in Kasam Se?
"My character Daksh has taken a back seat as I've this new show on 9X but I will soon return," he informs.
Not many people know that after doing a Pepsi ad with Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor, he also acted in a movie. He was paired opposite Ayesha Takia in Kya Love Story Hai which also featured Tushar Kapoor in the lead. But after that he was not to be seen.
"After bagging such a good role I didn't want to compromise on something less than Kya Love Story Hai. I'm waiting for a good role to come by and hopefully by February I'll sign a movie. I took up television to brush my acting skills," he explains.
So after signing films, you'll quit television?
"I will try and manage both. Television is a strong medium and there is a lot of work for everyone. Another good thing about this industry is that you can make some quick money," he admits.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support