بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, December 21, 2013

News Rajshree walks off the sets 2013

A rather disgusted Rajshree Thakur aka Saloni of Saath Phere walked off the sets when her demands for a separate make-up room were not met by the production guys.
It is reported that the actress left the location (Parvaani Studios, Charkop) when she did not get a private make-up room as demanded. A well-placed source from the production house says, “The whole team was taken to shoot at a different location. There were just two make-up rooms available out of which one was occupied by the actors and the other was occupied by the actresses. When Rajshree arrived, she started demanding for a separate make-up room for herself. We tried to make her understand that there are just two rooms available and so we requested her to adjust with other actresses but she was adamant. She then immediately walked away from the location.”
“One can see a mark difference in Rajshree’s attitude and behavior post marriage. She has been throwing tantrums at every small thing. Recently she had an argument with the production house over her blouses,” adds the source.
But to play fair to the actress the source adds, “May be the long shooting hours are a bit taxing and taking a toll on her. She was never like this before but post-marriage she has changed. She argues over petty issues which leaves everyone annoyed.”
When contacted, Rajshree rubbished the rumours and said, “I have all the right to boycott the shooting when not provided a private make-up room as it is written in my contract. But I did not create any uproar regarding its unavailability, though there were spare make-up rooms which despite requesting them to provide us with went unheard.”
“The room was so small that it could not accommodate four actresses. We had our luggage which occupied half of the space. There were just three chairs so it was nearly impossible to accommodate four actresses. But still I adjusted to the situation. About leaving the sets I had to shuttle between three different locations and the other location was just 5 minutes away from Parvaani Studio. I just told the production guys that I will get my make-up done in the room available at the other location and they could call me once the shot was ready,” informs the actress.
Rajshree, however is unhappy with the rumours and says, “I don’t know who is spreading such rubbish, I had been a part of this show for the past three years and I share a great rapport with all the actors. I share a very good relationship with the production house, Sphere Origin. And what connection does my marital life have with my acting? This is an attempt to create a controversy.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support