بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Saturday, December 21, 2013

News Sharad Kelkar, good actor or singer 2013

The perfect husband of Indian television, Sharad Kelkar aka Nahar of Saat Phere is worn out these days. Beside Saat Phere he'll now be seen in Sahara One's Jjhoom India. We caught up with him to chat about his experience on acting and singing and what he prefers most.
"It is tough to shoot all day and rehearse at night. But if you ask me what's easy then I would choose acting over singing. Singing is not my cup of tea but Jjhoom is giving me a good experience and also serving as a great change from my routine." says Sharad.
Sharad is shooting 25 to 30 days a month as he is the important character in Saat Phere. Now with Jjhoom his head has started to swing.
So tell us how you are managing? "I shoot in the morning and rehearse at night. Many times I reach late but Vaishali, my mentor never complains. She is very cool and understanding. Hat's off to her for bearing with me. I was always fascinated by music and singing. I used to sing during my college days but now it's become difficult," he explains.
What kind of difficulties are you facing? "While shooting you scream, cry and verbalize dialogues many times. This makes your voice sound more husky and tired at the end of the day. I'm not a professional singer so I have to start from scratch. I'm trying hard but the main judgment has to come from the junta. They will decide who's gonna stay back and who'll leave," he utters.
So what's the confusion in Nahar's life? "Saloni (Rajshree Thakur) has turned negative and this is hurting me. As a patni vrata pati I'll try and reach to the root of the problem and help my wife to come out of it. For more keep watching."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support