بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I am waiting for a good, substantial role on television, says Eva Grover! 2013

I am waiting for a good, substantial role on television, says Eva Grover!Eva Grover, who was seen playing Ram Kapoor’s step mother in Sony TV’s Bade Acche Lagte Hai, was till now busy shooting for a Punjabi movie Just U and Me.

And this was the reason she was away from television. Speaking of the same, Eva said, "I am very happy to be doing a Punjabi movie Just U and Me, where I play a very strong woman. She is a mother of a teenage guy and this boy falls in love with a gig. I am a very gorgeous and very modern mother, who is helpful yet possessive. I would say that it's a role somewhat similar to what Shweta Tiwari is portraying in Parvarrish- Kuch Khattee Kuchh Meethi on Sony TV."

"I am very excited to be part of this film as it's a very bold yet meaningful film which deals with a very basic topic along with a very nice message."

When asked her next appearance on TV, she shared, "I am waiting for a good, substantial role on television. I don't won't to do roles just for the sake of it, but it should have some weightage. I like the role I did in Bade Acche Lagte Hai and my next should be that strong but the problem is I am getting all similar kinds of roles which are usually not that powerful.

Coming to her personal life, she said, "I am as of now chilling after completing my movie I am rejuvenating myself. I am back to square one after losing oodles of weight and have cut my hair short. I am feeling good about it."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support