بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ulka Gupta playing Jhansi Ki Rani

Ulka Gupta playing Jhansi Ki Rani Bursting with energy is 12-year-old Ulka Gupta, the protagonist of Zee TV’s historical magnum opus 'Jhansi Ki Rani'. From sword-fighting to horse riding, this young girl is proving to be exceptionally talented in playing the young 'Jhansi Ki Rani'.
Studying in the eighth standard in Rustomjee International School, Mumbai, the young girl has missed many classes in her school because of the show’s shooting schedules. Ulka’s father Gagan Gupta says, “Ulka has already missed five unit tests so far because of her hectic shooting schedules. But she will cover it up in the next exam in September. I won’t compromise on her education. I’ve already told the production guys that she will have to attend at least three days of school in a week. For this, I am also keeping a tutor for her, who’ll be traveling with her. The production guys will have to give her two hours of time including lunch time, in between shots, for her studies. So that she will at least
Ulka reveals, “I am a little weak in studies and that’s why my father is trying to get a tutor for me. He has already spoken to some people at Zee TV about it. They are also supportive of his decision. Anyway, I always get my bag to the place where we are shooting so whenever I have some time on the sets I study.”
Talking about the role that she’s portraying in the show, Ulka says, “Like Jhansi Ki Rani, even I am very patriotic in real life,” and adds, “but I don’t think I act well. Aruna Iraniji and other actors who are a part of this show inspire me to act well.” Sounds unbelievable, especially after watching Ulka’s work on television — undoubtedly, the girl has the zing required to be the li’l Jhansi Ki Rani!
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support