بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, November 16, 2012

Ashwini Kalsekar excited over first film nomination in Johnny Gaddar

Ashwini Kalsekar excited over first film nomination in Johnny Gaddar

Ashwini Kalsekar aka Jigyassa of Kasamh Se is very excited as she has been nominated for an award for her performance in Johnny Gaddar.
An excited Ashwini, who won the telly award for the best negative role for Kasamh Se, tells us, “It feels great that for the first time I have been nominated for a film. I’m on top of the world though I am not expecting the award because I have tough competition in my category – Breakthrough Performance (Female). There is Swini, the child artist from Cheeni Kum and the Chak De girls too but I’m ready to accept defeat also. I have full faith in the judges and according to me the best person should win. Everything depends on the luck factor.”
Sharing her experience of working with the legendary Dharmendra in Johnny Gaddar, she says, “It was nice experience working with Dharamji and I was very glad that film did well at the box office. My role of Varsha was also appreciated.”
And what will Jigyassa be up to in Kasamh Se? “I really can’t reveal much but it will be something against Bani of course. I’m enjoying my role as Jigyassa a lot.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support