بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, November 16, 2012

Roshni Chopra (director - actor Siddharth Kumar Anand)



Roshni Chopra (director - actor Siddharth Kumar Anand)
Significance: We are newly married so everyday is a V-Day for us. I express my love for my partner as and when I feel like, but yes our first Valentine's which we celebrated three years ago was special. I believe that one doesn't need an excuse to express love on a particular day. It's just one more opportunity for the MNC's to blow hearts out of proportion and the day is simply consumption oriented.
Special Plans
: I'd be working double shifts and so is the case with my husband, Siddharth.
Roshni Chopra with husband Siddharth

Roshni Chopra aka Pia in Kasamh Se recently got a pleasant surprise from her husband Siddharth. The actress was returning from Malaysia and was supposed to report to the sets directly from the airport. Her husband Siddharth, wanted to give her a surprise and came down to the airport to say hello to her before she left for the shooting venue.

But, as they say, man proposes and God disposes, the actress lost her luggage at the airport and kept waiting there for good two hours. "I was getting really late for my shooting. After waiting for two hours, the airport authority informed me that they have found my luggage. When I came out, I was pleasantly surprised to find Siddharth waiting for me with flowers and chocolate."

Roshni adds, "I felt really bad when I realised that he was waiting for so long just to give me the surprise. I didn't know that he was waiting; otherwise I would have come out. Although the flowers has wilted by the time I came out, I was touched."

Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support