بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, November 26, 2012

Remember Rakshanda played Mallika jaissi koi nahin

Rakshanda with Apoorva Agnihotri in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
Rakshanda with Apoorva Agnihotri in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
FOR some years now, she's been one of the top ramp models and has also done ad campaigns for products like Kit-Kat and Nivea. She's also a much-sought-after compere at fashion and beauty shows as well as film award nights.
Despite her good performance as the archetypal vamp Mallika in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Rakshanda Khan is being offered no big roles. Ask her why and she shrugs, "Just luck."
The only offer she's got after Jassi... is for an episode in the horror serial Raat Hone Ko Hai that will be aired on Sahara Manoranjan. But she's quick to add that there were some Bollywood offers which she didn't find interesting enough.
"I am happy doing Jassi and hosting star nights. I am not desperate and will pick up only sophisticated roles." Mallika is, after all, a class apart.
Well what does Armaan's real life wife have to say about Mallika....
Homely hottie
Shilpa Saklani
 


Shilpa Saklani, actor
My best friend is: My husband Apoorva (Agnihotri). He is my soul mate. I can share everything with him. 

Something no one knows about me: Contrary to my reserved image, I am an extrovert and enjoy having fun. I get along with kids too.

If I wasn't a TV star: I would have obtained a degree in management or dabbled in some venture.

My dream role: For the first time I will be anchoring a reality show titled 'Mera Star Super Star' involving kids. So it's like a dream come true. 

What turns me on: Exotic smells and foot-tapping music. 

What I love and hate about my profession: I love the creative satisfaction, the opportunity to play different characters, the affection of fans and the money that follows hard work. But at times, the stress can be restrictive and demanding.

I envy: Nobody! I am at absolute peace with myself.

My food fetish: Chinese cuisine

I'd be lost without: My family and my close friends Rakshanda Khan and Bhavna Pani.Last time I was on a high: The day I got married.

Shilpa Saklani (Ganga of 'Kyunkii') will anchor the show 'Mera Star Super (Star Plus)         & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp;         

As told to Chaitanya  Padukone
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support