بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, November 16, 2012

Roshni’s got the oomph factor

Roshni’s got the oomph factor

(Roshni Chopra )
Another small screen siren is getting all set to hit Bollywood.
Well, it's none other than Roshni Chopra, yes the pretty and vampish Pia of Kasamh Se, is gearing up for a role in Vikram Bhatt's Phhir. Ask her how that happened and she says, "I had interviewed Vikram Bhatt for a chat show long back and after three years, I got a call from him saying he wanted to cast me for the film. I was exhilarated when I heard the script and role." Looks like she's quite confident about the film. "Making a movie is like making a baby, you never know how it will turn out till it's released. But I hope people will accept me the same way they accepted me on television," she says diplomatically. She can act, she's already proved that on TV but is she oomphy and glam enough for the silver screen as well? Let's just wait to see that!

Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support