بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, October 3, 2013

[NEWS] Kang Sora: Lee Teuk Encourages Me to Act Well 2013




[NEWS] Kang Sora: Lee Teuk Encourages Me to Act Well


Kang Sora who is acting in Dream High 2 and Super Junior’s Leeteuk have been costarring in MBC variety show We Got Married. In order to show their love, Leeteuk specially sent a SMS text message to cheer her up.
Kang Sora revealed the news at the Dream High 2 press conference held at the afternoon of January 17th, 2012 at Imperial Palace Hotel, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, Seoul.
Kang So Ra said, “Leeteuk sent message to encourage me, saying that I participate in the filming properly.” She added, “Because the role in the drama wants to be a singer, so let me experienced ‘why want to be an idol,’ and also gave me related videos of Super Junior for me too.
Kang Sora expressed, “Because Leeteuk is a singer, so it’s helpful to me, because we’re on the same program, so I will pay more attention to him.”
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support