بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jhansi Ki Rani’ not to marry 2013

Jhansi Ki Rani’ not to marry

'Jhansi Ki Rani' not to marry Don’t get confused as we are not talking about the story of “Jhansi Ki Rani’ on Zee but about the lead girl Ulka Gupta who portrays the role of Manu in the show. Though the cute actress is getting married on screen the little girl who studies in std. 8th doesn’t want to get married in real life and we wonder why. When we asked her she came up with some shocking answers…
“There is lots of tension in marriage and I have seen that. After seeing the married lives of some of my close relatives I decided that I will not marry anyone,” states Ulka Gupta aka Jhansi Ki Rani.
“Though I am getting married on show but in reality I hate marriages. Even for the shoot I am just waiting for the ceremonies, the riti-riwaz to get over as it is very tiring,” she adds further.
Ulka has been dreaming big. “I want to get into direction and then specialize as an action director. I don’t know whether I will be able to achieve my dream if I get married. When I turn 40 I want to go to the border and fight for our country,” concludes Ulka like a real Jhansi ki Rani.
Well only time will tell whether what is destined for little girl who seems to be a braveheart!
Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media
'Jhansi Ki Rani' not to marry
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support