بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Saakshi Tanwar in Coffee House


Saakshi Tanwar aka Parvati Bhabhi of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki fame will now be seen in a film called Coffee House with versatile actor Ashutosh Rana. We spoke to Saakshi about her role in the film,
"I play the character called Kavita who is the main protagonist and wife to Ashutosh Rana. She is running a newspaper while her husband is member of theatre group. She is more practical but at the same time she sticks to her ideologies."
Further she said that, "the film represents the youth, the unemployed, retired senior citizens. In this there is a fair blend of emotions, comedy and hard-hitting questions that would leave the audience thinking for quite some time."
Specific reasons about signing this film, "very honestly my decisions are quick instinctive whether I go for films or television. The director of this film Gurbirji gave me my first break in television serial called Dastur, which used to be aired on Doordarshan and from this role I got an entry in television industry. When I was doing Kahaani, I got a call from Gurbirji and he offered me this role and instantly I said yes, even before reading the script. I was quite surprised that Gurbirji gave me an important role."
Apart from this film have you signed any other tele-serial?
"No, in these 6 months break from television, I surely got some good offers but I was concentrating on films. I have completed my second film and that film has gone into post-production stage. But I can't reveal anything about it because of the contract issues."
So after doing a cameo in Ekta Kapoor's Ckompany now she will be seen as a main lead in Coffee House which is releasing on 17th April, 2009.
We wish this talented actress all the very best for all her future projects. -Sampurn Media
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support