بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, March 31, 2013

About Star ze movies


Yuvraj Malhotra: How many hours do you spend surfing?
I don�t get time to surf regularly. I surf twice a week. I love to read about movies as movies and me are made for each other.

Do you Google yourself?
Oh! Yes I do read about myself. It is fun as you remain updated about the news that�s doing the rounds.

Are you on any social networking site?
No, I am not as I know I can�t devote time so why keep people waiting endlessly?


Anita Hassanandani: It would be pointless to even ask me as I hardly surf on the net. It happens once in every three months and I don�t even check my account on Facebook.

 


Chhavi Mittal:
How many hours do you spend surfing?
I spend quite a lot of time surfing on the net. I can say I spend approximately 3 hours a day on net surfing. I love to Google information regarding various topics that I don�t know much about.

How often do Google yourself?
I have done that just once or twice. I had to tell someone about the site that was carrying my picture so that the person could take it from there.

Are you on any social networking site?
Yes, I am on Facebook.



Indraneil Sengupta: How many hours do you spend surfing?
I don�t surf much may be just once in every three days.

How often do you Google yourself?
I don�t do that much either. Every 15 days I Google my name and see if there is any new article on me. I like to keep abreast and keep a tab on every article written on me.

Are you on any social networking site?
I am registered on two sites but I am inactive on them. I just don�t feel the need of networking with people.
Sara Khan:
How many hours do you spend surfing?
It depends on how much time I have on my hands. At times it happens just once a week when I sit for atleast two hours. I love to read comments and compliments that I get from my viewers.
Do you Google yourself?
I love to read about me and Ali. I love to log onto Tellychakkar.
Are you on any social networking site?
I am on Orkut as it�s a nice way to be in touch with your fans and it helps you polish your talent as one keeps receiving comments on your acting.



Jasveer Kaur: How many hours do you spend surfing?
I don�t get much time to surf and check articles on websites.

Do you Google yourself?
I don�t do that but my friends keep telling me about the articles that different sites carry on me.

Are you on any social networking site?
I am on Facebook but I hardly get time to peep in. I just joined as all my friends are on Facebook and I used to feel like the odd one out.





Benaf Dadachanji: How many hours do you spend surfing?
I surf once in a while but whenever I do I sit for atleast three to four hours. I surf to collect information on various topics that I want to know. I love checking You Tube for some real funny video. I can sit for hours watching those videos.

Do you Google yourself?
Not at all as I am not self-obsessed.

Are you on any social networking site?
I am on Facebook. It�s a way to be in touch with my friends who are studying abroad. Net is such a great way to be in touch with all your friends, it actually has shrunk
  
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support