بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, January 13, 2014

Yuvraj Malhotra, the new kid on the block 2014

Jeete Hai Jiske Liye's new entry Yuvraj Malhotra is not just a good looking aspiring actor. The new kid on the block has already made his mark in the ad world and as we discovered has many more shades to his personality..
This Delhi boy started off two and a half years ago with press shoots, music videos and ads like Dhara refined oil, Lays, Chaat Street and Rejoice Shampoo. To put it in his own words, "I was trying for a good opportunity. A good platform to showcase my talent, I didn't want to do just anything," says Yuvraj What one cannot miss is his besotted look for Ayub Khan. "He is an amazing actor, and I just keep looking at him. He's so down to earth and the best part is that he treats me like a son. All of us new comers here are being treated like family."

Is he not afraid of being shadowed by the very big stars that he admires? "No, I do not encourage such fears. Since I play Ayub's son, viewers are bound to notice in all the frames."

So does this young, dynamic and single Tauruean in the city like to party just like his on-screen character? He gushes, "Yes, apart from acting I am into a lot of things, which includes parting. I can often be seen at Poison and Squeeze. I also love travelling across the country; right now I am exploring the city through and through! Yuvraj is an interior designer by profession; we wondered what inspired him to move into the field of acting? "It's in my blood. My dad was also a renowned actor; he was a part of Shahrukh Khan starred Fauji! Obviously, it was a hobby then but now it's a viable profession." Could one comfortably say that his dad encouraged him to join the profession, "one can very comfortably say that! He inspired me to what I am today!"

With the support from his family and the platform, lets hope Yuvraj needs little efforts to make his foundation unshakeable.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support