بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Friday, January 31, 2014

What's your backup plan and Iqbal Khan and Priyanka Bassi and Amit Sadh and Gurdeep Kohli and Vipul Gupta 2014

Surviving in this industry is not always certain. Some stick on for long, while others fail to prove themselves. So do these telly actors have another backup ready for them? Or are they in Mumbai with just acting on their mind?


Riya V Anandwala talks to a few non Mumbai actors and asks them about their backup plans?

Amit Sadh

Amit Sadh

I just have acting with me. I don't have anything by my side. And fortunately God has been very kind and gracious to me. Acting is my only backup. I was never pessimistic when I came to Mumbai with absolutely nothing in my hand, and spent two years on the footpath! I have no financial backup, there is no one supporting behind me. Yes, emotionally, I have people around me. It fluctuates from person to person, and this is about me!



Iqbal Khan

Iqbal Khan

Aah! I have never ever thought of an alternative career. And that's because I am confident about myself. But on a real note, if that ever happens, I can do any sort of physical labour. I don't have a great education backing me, no MBA degree, no engineering degree; I haven't even completed my graduation. In life, these degrees are not everything; there is no guarantee of getting everything with your educational qualification. What matters today is experience!

Priyanka Bassi

Priyanka Bassi

I have no other backup other than acting as of now. I just shifted my base from Delhi to Mumbai. If something goes wrong, I will have to plan accordingly. I have his gut feeling; I am here to make it big so I have never given it a thought. I think I will join the creative side of this industry but nothing apart from this industry. Education is certainly very important, but this is all about passion. I definitely have a financial backup, as my family is very supportive.

Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon

Well, if not acting, it unquestionably has to be singing. I have received many accolades for my singing, and perhaps that can be my backup. It is not always that this line is not certain, it's just very competitive, and once if you make a position here, nothing can go wrong. I have seen many who don't deserve what they have, while only a few are worthy of what they have. I feel being intelligent in this industry is very very important. Education undoubtedly is significant, but after being on screen one cannot do a nine to five job, you see. Technically I do have a financial backup from my parents who are based in the U.S.A, but I don't want them to think that I failed for what I was here. I am saving too, and making my own financial backup.

Gurdeep Kohli

Gurdeep Kohli

Oh! I was working in an ad agency prior to this and also I had a career in painting. I had 22 students under me who were learning painting. I was working with Lintas in the creative department. Education was the criteria of my acting career. My mother had warned me that if I don't finish my education, I would not be allowed to step in this industry. I had to turn down two to three lucrative modeling assignments as I was appearing for my exams. I have a financial backup from whatever I have worked on. So I have never relied on acting per say!

Vipul Gupta

Vipul Gupta

I am an MBA! Prior to this I was working in a MNC called G capital in the financial division. So if nothing works out for me in this line at any point of time, I have my master's degree to fall on!
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support