بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kratika finally steps in Jhansi with wishes from Slman khan 2013

Kratika Sengar and Salman Khan
It has been a year since Jhansi Ki Rani started on Zee TV and Kratika Sengar was chose to play the older Manu; however the growing popularity of Ulka Gupta (younger Manu) forced the channel and the production house to continue with her track for a long time. But now very soon, Sengar will enter the show as the older Manu.
The actress has already been learning sword fighting and horse riding for the past 15 days. "I am going to start shooting from tomorrow. My wait is finally over. I have shot for the promos and my entry will happen on June 8, so I am very happy now," she says.
Another reason why she has been grinning ear to ear is because she is shooting next to her favourite actor, Salman Khan at ND Studios, Karjat. She says, "I had to practise horse riding and I was not in a mood to rehearse. And then my trainer told me that Salman Khan was around and he loves horses and if I impress him with my riding skills he will definitely like it. Initially I did not believe him, but then I saw Arbaaz Khan and I knew Salman would be around too. I took a long ride, which Salman saw and he gave me a smile though he did not talk to me. Later my masterji who worked with Salman in Veer introduced me to him. He greeted me and gave a few tips on horse riding that I should not ride a horse straight or in normal circle style; instead make him walk in a way we write the number 8. I could not stop smiling hearing him talk and couldn't utter a word in front of him. It was nice. He wished me luck for my show and left."
Meanwhile it is said that the older Manu will have a fight scene in her introduction track and it will revolve around how Gangadhar fails to recognise her. He starts enquiring about her and this track will go on for few weeks after Kratika's entry.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support