بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, September 19, 2013

"I will follow Smriti Irani's footsteps" 2013

"I will follow Smriti Irani's footsteps"

Says the talented child actress Ulka Gupta, who will be seen in the show Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi…

The talented Ulka Gupta who is known for her acting skills especially in the historical show Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahani Jhansi Ki Raani on Zee TV, is back on television after 2 years with Essel Vision's upcoming daily soap Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.
Ulka Gupts who is a studying in standard 12th, is an Arts student. When we got in a candid chat with the actress we came to know that she has a great interest in Politics and after a certain period of time would like to pursue a career in the political field, "I will continue with acting but I would also want to get into Politics. Do Naav Par Pair Rakhne Ki Koshish Karungi' as I have a great interest in Politics."
Ulka says she is inspired by the talented actress Smriti Irani who is a Politician now, "I don't want to do a job when I grow up. I would like to get into Politics the way Smriti Irani got in. I want my life to go Smriti Irani's way. She is a lovely actress as we know but along with that she is a superb politician too."
Further she said, "I will follow Smriti Irani's footsteps. Both the fields namely acting and Politics are unpredictable. Along with hard work you also need luck to come your way."
Seems that Ulka Gupta is extremely influenced by Smriti Irani. We wish her all the best for her future and her upcoming show Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support