بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Smiriti Kalra and Neil Bhatt

Simi-Abhi
Neil Bhatt

Neil Bhatt
What do you miss most about 12/24 Karol Bagh?
I miss everything about my show 12/24 Karol Bagh. Right from my co-stars, production team, director, camera team and make up team whom I was closest to. I was away from my family in Mumbai because the shoot was in Delhi and the team was like my family.

Memories of the last day of the shootI had requested my director to let me give the last shot of the show as I always do this at the end of my shows. Our director was happy with the shot but did not say cut and I continued giving my reaction. Even I did not want the show to end, I wanted to give another shot and another reaction. I just did not feel like letting go of the show. Even after pack up I just felt like hanging around on the sets and did not want to go home.
Any upcoming projects?I feel lucky that I am being offered different characters and have not been typecast. I have lots of options and talks are still on. I will reveal about my new shows by the end of December.
12/24 Karol Bagh (94322) size:800x600
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support