بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, December 31, 2012

Jokes not vulgar on Comedy Circus: Sargun Mehta

Jokes not vulgar on Comedy Circus: Sargun Mehta


(Sargun Mehta )
Actor Sargun Mehta seen in shows like 12/24 Karol Bagh, Geeta and Phulwa, recently debuted on Comedy Circus along with ace comedian Kapil Sharma.
Like any actress who is experimenting with her performances, Sargun also looks for approval from close ones. "Usually whenever I do a new show, I text my family and close friends to watch it and give their honest feedback. But this time I have not told them anything! When my family watched me on the show this time, they were surprised." But Sargun is very nervous about this debut as she feels doing comedy is a big challenge for her.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support