بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yoon Eun-hye's arrogant character shining on the screen


Yoon Eun-hye's arrogant character shining on the screen

KBS new drama "My Fair Lady" holds media conference in Ritz-Carlton Hotel on 13 August. This is also talent Yoon Eun-hye's first TV drama production in two years. 


"My role in the show is Kang Hae-na who is the granddaughter of a rich family and extremely arrogant. She never considers about other people and has bad manners to others. Her personality is powerful which audience will see in the show," explained Yoon Eun-hye. "I'm thinking playing this character is a good opportunity to show my mixed charm as Yoon Eun-hye to the audience." 


"I am wondering if I can play the role well and I still feel nervous about the character," said Yoon Eun-hye


Ji Yeong-soo PD of the drama said "I want to show the audience a different Yoon Eun-hye as before. That's the main reason we choose her as the leading actress. Also I am her fan as well. So I really look forward to this production." 


Drama "My Fair Lady" tells a romantic comedy story between rich girl Kang Hae-na (Yoon Eun-hye), penniless manager Seo Dong-chan (Yoon Sang-hyeon) and lawyer Lee Tae-yoon (Jeong Il-woo). The first episode will show on 19 August.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support