بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gurpreet files for divorce

Gurpreet files for divorce

(Gurpreet Singh )
Television actor Gurpreet Singh has separated from his wife, model Kanishka Sodhi. While Gurpreet has filed for divorce, Kanishka has refused to sign the papers.
Gurpreet said, "Kanishka tortured me. It's over between us. After marriage, Kanishka distanced me from my family and friends.
She lied to me that her dad has a big transport company and large sections of land in Shimla. I was still okay with that. I kept investing in property and multiplying my earnings." According to Gurpreet, when Kanishka started withdrawing money from their joint account, it was the last nail in the coffin for him.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support