بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

حور مع لاكشميLots in the pipeline: Gunjan Walia.

Lots in the pipeline: Gunjan Walia.

Tellybuzz in talks with Gunjan walia…


Tellybuzz got in touch with Gunjan Walia who was last seen in the daily soap 'Ghar Ki Laxmi Beityann', as Laxmi and so also was seen in 'Parrivaar' and 'Saath Phere', says that there should be something that amazes me to comeback.

She said "There is lots in the pipeline now. But whenever you take up something it should be like the best, so I am in search of some role which is bombastic and the one that amazes me to say a yes on the spot. Well for now I am doing a couple of Punjabi movies and maybe will come back to television soon. It has been my only passion and my love."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support