بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What kind of love is this?Kaisa ye pyar hai









Dadi:Kanan!
Kanan smiles and touches dadi's feet.
K:Where is Sur?
Dadi's face becomes dull.
D:Sur is not here now.She has gone to meet Prithvi.I'm not saying that Sur should be against Prithvi.If we try for that it will be a sin.Afterall Prithvi is her father.But Sur's present attitude towards us..it's really painful Kanan.
K:Don't worry dadi.Everything will be alright.
Prateek comes with a surprise:Kanan aunty!
Kanan is shocked to see him.
K:Angad!
Dadi:This is Prateek.He looks exactly like his father.
K:When you said that Prateek is like Angad i did'nt expect this much.
D:Prateek is a rick star like Angad.
K;Unfortunately i could'nt watch his shows in US.
P:You have not changed at all.You look young now also.
Kanan smiles.

Prithvi opens the door.He is surprised to see Sur.
P:Sur!
Sur weeps:Dad!
She hugs him.
S:I'm sorry dad.Sorry for avoiding you.Till now i lived in a dream world.Others made me blind.
P:Don't blame yourself.You have come to me.What more can i expect?
Prithvi calls Damini:Mom!
She comes.
P:Look at Sur.My daughter has come to me.
D:Sur!
Damini hugs Sur.
D:I'm so happy today.You know for how long i waited for your arrival?But Angad and his family did'nt let me see you.
Sur looks upset.

Sur goes home.
Dadi:Sur!
Sur does'nt look at dadi.
D:You are angry with us.But not with your Kanan aunty.Right?She is back.
Sur is surprised.
K:What?Kanan aunty is here?
D:Yes.To celebrate her arrival we have kept a party.Go dress up and come.Kanan is dressing up now.
Sur smiles and goes to the bedroom.
Mayank:did you see your father and grandmother?
S:Yes.
M:I'm happy that you got to meet them.But please don't avoid the people who brought you up with love and care.
S:Mayank..please..i'm not in a mood to hear all these things.I just came here to dress up for the party.

Sur wears a green saree which has blue border.She wears blue ornaments.
M:Sur..you look beautiful in saree also.
She smiles.
Sur goes to the party hall.She is happy to see Kanan there.Kanan looks ravishing in her black saree.Her matching ornaments add more beauty to her.Sur runs to kanan.
S:Kanan aunty!
Kanan observes her face.
K:Sur?
S:Yes,i'm Sur.
Kanan hugs Sur.
K:I feel so happy.I can't believe that the naughty little girl is a married woman now.Where is your husband?
Sur is shy.Mayank comes:Hi.I'm Sur's husband.
K:Nice to meet you.
They shake hands.
K:I have heard how Mayank saved Sur from dangers.You are happy to get a loving husband like him.
S:Aunty...still you are unmarried.Right?
Kanan's smile fades.
S:You used to love Angad dad.Right?I remember your engagement with him.But he broke your heart by ditching you.Instead of accepting your love he went behind mom.Because of that many people lost peace of mind.
Kanan is shocked.
K:You are thinking like this about your father?Angad did'nt betray me.He was meant to be with Kripa.He has nothing to do with my single status.It was my decision.Sur..everybody loves you very much.Please don't hurt them.
Sur sheds tears.
Mayank puts his arms around her shoulders and comforts her:Sur...
K:Sur..what i said is...
Prateek,Anurag,Naina,Dileep and dadi come.
Dadi:Sur!
Sur hugs her and cries:Dadi!
Prateek:Won't you talk to me Sur?
Sur weeps:I'm sorry Prateek.
She hugs Prateek and Anurag.Dileep,Naina,Karthik,Mishti and dadi smile seeing it.
Dadi:Thanks a lot Kanan.Because of you we got our Sur back.
S:Why should i be angry with you all who showered love on me.But i can't support Angad dad.He did a big sin.
Everyone is dull again.

Sur is in Prithvi's house.
S:I know that Angad dad hurt you a lot.But his family members can't be blamed.So i can't hurt them anymore.Though Angad dad did a big mistake to us,I can't hate him completely.Because he used to love me a lot.
Damini and Prithvi are irritated.

Prateek and Purva are on long drive.
P:I'm so happy that my sister Sur is back to us again.
Pu:I feel very happy about that.
Prateek takes her to a restaurant.
They both sit.
Pu:Good thing that we have come here.I feel like eating.
Prateek looks tough:What?You are talking about having food while i brought you here for romance.
Pu:What?Romance?Here?How?
P:You don't find it romantic?
Pu:To be frank 'no'.
He is embarassed.
P:I thought sitting here and looking at your eyes is romantic.
He looks at her eyes romantically.She blushes.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support