بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I want to experiment with different roles" : Karanvir Bohra 2014

Be it Shararat, Kasautii Zindagii Kay or Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, actor Karanvir Bohra has portrayed various shades in a very realistic and appealing way. But he is not satiated and wants to experiment with different kinds of roles.
"An image does not matter for me. I always break an image that I have created. I don't want to stick to one particular thing and just keep doing it," Karanvir told in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
"I guess I am at a stage where I can try different things. So, I want to experiment with different roles in varied shades of a human being possible," he added.
The actor is always in search of something extraordinary.
"While choosing a script, I just follow my heart. I always want to do something extraordinary. If you see all the characters that I have played, they have always been different from the previous one. So I keep challenging myself in search of something new and unique," Karanvir said.
The 31-year-old, who made his small screen debut with "Just Mohabbat" in 1999, believes he still has a long way to go and that he still has a lot to explore.
"My journey so far has been great. But I still have to experiment with so many things. I still have to explore a lot. It has just begun for me," he said.
He will next be seen in the fifth season of action-adventure reality show "Khatron Ke Khiladi", where he will be competing with his actress-wife Teejay Sidhu.
Share:

1 comment:

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support