بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Archana Taide is not happy with hubby Ashish Sharma's new hairdo! 2014

Archana Taide is not happy with hubby Ashish Sharma's new hairdo!Ashish Sharma, who is presently seen playing the lead in Zee TV’s Rab Se Sohna Isshq, is quite fond of experimenting with his looks.
For his historical show Chandragupta Maurya, Ashish had grown his hair waist-long. And in his current show, where he essays a Punjabi guy, he had initially opted for shoulder-length tresses for a macho look. And now buzz states that he has chopped it off owing to the script’s demands it. While fan are going gaga over the new look of the actor, his actress-wife Archana Taide (seen in Qubool Hai) can't stop complaining about it.
She is not very happy over the hairdo and expressing her agony over the same, she said, "Ashish made me read his fan-mails. His fans have loved his new look, but I like Ashish in his old look. I fell in love with his long hair and I hate his new look. As a wife, I am with him throughout and since the day I first saw him, he had long locks. I really miss them."
While Ashish said, "All my three shows demanded a different hairdo. Though for RSSI, my creative team gave me the option of wearing a wig, I decided to chop my hair. I know my wife doesn't like my new look, but I want nothing about the character to look artificial. I will grow my locks again for Archana."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support