بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, May 27, 2013

'I can watch Karan play basketball a million times' - Shraddha Nigam

Most fond memory: Ummm….my most fond memory??? Well I am a forgetful person but I would have to say one of my fondest memories would have to be a little vacation Karan and I had taken to Goa. It was for his birthday and every moment together spent was amazing.
One accessory you cannot do without: I think it has to be my diamond ring. I can never take it off my finger.
If not an actor, you would be: That’s a tough one… I guess, earlier, I wanted to become a doctor, as my dad is a doctor. However, I’m not so sure. i would probably like to be a dancer as I love dancing too.
Your most prized possession: My diamond ring. I gave it to myself as a gift long back.
One Indian TV show you love: Dill Mill Gayye.
Your favorite hangout: A friend of mine owns a lifestyle and furniture store called Tribal Route. I usually go there to hangout. It’s my favorite joint.
Your favorite kind of music: I love lounge music a lot.
You ideal vacation spot: Some mountain snowy place. Probably something like Europe, a very romantic place.
Your favorite sport: See, when I was a kid I was quite chubby. So the only sport I ever played was badminton. I’m not a cricket person either but yeah I can watch Karan play basketball a million times.
Your favorite movie dialogue: rishtein mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shahenshah...
The best compliment you have received: A friend of mine used to call me virgin face. She said my face gave the impression that I was untouched and I felt it was the most amazing compliment I had ever received.
If you were the prime minister for one day, you would: Oh, I would make that one day last into many years because there is a lot you need to do for the country. However, in one day, I would probably clean up the country.
One quality you like in Karan: There are too many to count. However, I think one of the most important things that I like about him is that he is very simple and straight up. You know if given a problem, he does not go all analytical and get confused about it but just comes with a simple solution to it. I really value that quality in him.
Lastly, a message for your fans: You know I have this feeling that I have lost many of my fans because I am going out with Karan. (Laughs). They don't like me because I am his girlfriend and I just want to tell them that if they love him, they must love me because I really make him happy.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support