بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I love all the attention, says child artist Ashnoor Kaur! 2013

I love all the attention, says child artist Ashnoor Kaur!
I love all the attention, says child artist Ashnoor Kaur!
The little wonder girl of television Aashnoor Kaur who has showcased her splendid acting skills in shows like Sssh...Phir Koi Hai, Jhansi Ki Rani, Shobha Somnath Ki followed by Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and now in Maa Durga, says she likes to be pamper and enjoying all the attention given by fans and friends.

The sweet and vivacious Kaur is just nine years old, who is seeing fame in a short span of time and enjoys it to the core. "I love all the attention that I get from my school mates and teachers. They usually click pictures of me and my teachers take autographs." says Ashnoor when asked whether she feels good or bad when friends of her age give more attention to her as a celebrity than a friend.

Ashnoor is best remembered for her mythological show Shobha Somnath, where she played young princess Shobha.  "I love doing Mythos because I get a chance to dress up differently with different characters. Actually I loved my all the characters which I had portrayed till now because each show gave a special experience," says Ashnoor. 

Ashnoor's childhood has turned into a life of a celebrity and the little girl is confused pursuing her career. "I am confused whether I will be an actor or a doctor when I grow up. I love acting but I would also like to be a doctor. May be I will handle both the profession at a time," shares Ashnoor.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support