بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

نانا بطل مسلسل ملكة جانسي صوار رئعة اسمه الحقيقي satyajeet dubey




Satyajeet DubeyMumbai, May 27 : Satyajeet Dubey has bagged a role in Shah Rukh Khan's home production "Always Kabhi Kabhi" and the newcomer says it happened because of the ad films he worked in -- therefore he would like to continue his work in advertisements.
"Some actors think that you should keep completely close till you get the big break. Everyone has his own journey. I became known through my ads, which brought me this film. I would keep doing the ads the same way I am doing it. I don't see any harm in it," Satyajeet told IANS in an interview.
Shaheen, wife of the film's director Roshan Abbas, spotted him in commercials and recommended his name.
"I was doing a lot of ads that time when Roshan Aabbas' wife spotted me. I had already given around 127 auditions before that and nothing was working out. Meanwhile, I did ad for some major brands - Reliance, Kit-Kat and Pizza Hut. Shaheen Abbas thought I fit best for the role.
"That time even Roshan had met a lot of people who were good looking but falling short on some or the other aspects required for the character. He found the perfect blend in me. There were couple of rounds of audition and that's how I am in the film," said Satyajeet.
The story of four school-going youngsters, "Always Kabhi Kabhi" is releasing June 17. Apart from Satyajeet, the film is also the launch film of Zoa Morani.
Ali Fazal, who played a small role in Aamir Khan-starrer '3 Idiots' and Giselle Monteiro of "Love Aaj Kal" also feature in the movie.
Satyajeet is now living his dream.
"For a guy like me, coming from a small town, who had been trying for four years, it's still unbelievable. I am living my dream. I can write a hundred pages on how I am feeling right now. It's a kind of a high, which I can't explain," said the 20-year-old from Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh.
Satyajeet couldn't afford any vocational training in acting but was lucky to get a chance to work backstage in theatre.
"I was doing odd jobs in my initial days of college to sustain myself in Mumbai. Later I thought I should follow my dreams. I couldn't afford to join any action classes. I thought of doing theatre. When you are young, people hardly take you seriously so I was allowed to do backstage. But that was a great experience too," said Satyajeet who is pursuing his graduation from a suburban college here.
"I saw people like Naseer Sir (Naseeruddin Shah) performing on stage and when you try absorbing the craft of how they enact, the grammar of acting, it itself is a great learning experience," he added.
Asked when Bollywood is in a phase of churning youth-centric films with farm-fresh talents, how he thinks "Always Kabhi Kabhi" would stand apart, Satyajeet said: "This is a phase where a number of films are coming, which are youth-centric, but none are dealing with school life. Of course, there is the glossiness of Red Chillies but it has been kept very real in terms of situations, dialogues in every way we have kept it very low."want to do something like Gautam Buddha, Alexander as I have a certain liking for history. Whenever I read them, I started living in th
Satyajeet is more inclined towards historical epics and, given a chance, he would love to reprise any of real heroes on screen.
"I
at period," he said.(IANS)

Satyajit Dubey opts out of Jhansi Ki Rani..

  Satyajit Dubey opts out of Jhansi Ki Rani..

Satyajit Dubey who plays the role of Nana Saheb in Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani has decided to quit the show for personal reasons..


Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani is having a smooth ride in terms of ratings. But not all is fine with Satyajit Dubey who plays the role of Nana Saheb.

According to our source, "The actor is all set to quit the show. A replacement is being looked for at the moment, but nothing is finalized".

We called Satyajit who said, "Yes, it is true that I am leaving the show. There were no issues as such; the decision was taken mutually. I have some personal reasons which cannot be disclosed. I have already given them a notice of two months. The show is really doing well, and I have had a great experience being part of it. It is sad that I won't be a part of the show anymore, but I need to take some time out for myself now. I have been staying alone in Mumbai for the past two years, and need to go home and spend quality time with my family".

Satyajit also has a big screen project in the pipeline. "Yes, I have signed for a movie, but that has nothing to do with this decision. There is still time for that to happen, and I can't give you any detail now".

Well, as we await a new Nana Saheb to take over from Satyajit, we wish him all the very best.
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support