بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Monday, October 29, 2012

فديو +بعض معلومات عن ملكة جانسيKratika Sengar

Kratika Sengar's fun birthday!

Kratika Sengar celebrates her birthday without any big plans but with lots of small and fun events…

Kratika Sengar who portrays Jhansi Ki Rani in Zee TV's show which goes with the same title, is having a fun time during her birthday in spite of not getting an off!

Says Kratika's brother Anurag, "She is working today also. But she's pretty cool about it. She knows that it's her priority. Mom and Dad are in Kanpur and only I'm here on the sets with her. Since she shouldn't feel too blue about being away from parents, her friends from Mumbai have come on the sets to spend time with her."

Kratika sounded chirpier than usual and it was evident she didn't let a 'working day' dampen her spirits. She says, "Thank you so much for wishing me. I haven't made any plans yet but I have a feeling my friends have a surprise in store for me. I'm leaving for Mumbai with them in the evening."

Kratika Sengar performs Bharatnatyam on `Pavitra Rishta

Kratika Sengar performs Bharatnatyam on `Pavitra Rishta` New Delhi: Kratika Sengar is all set to showcase her prowess over classical Bharatnatyam in the upcoming Ganesha Chaturthi special episode of ‘Pavitra Rishta’.


"I am performing a classical dance to the song `Man mohini` from `Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam` in Ganesha Chaturthi celebrations in `Pavitra Rishta`. The evocative lyrics and the drama infused by Shankar Mahadevan`s spirited vocal style make this song a personal favourite," said the actress.

Kratika is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer, and loved the experience of shooting for the episode, to be aired on Zee TV, Saturday.

"I had been out of touch with Bharatnatyam, an art form I had trained in for over five years. But given my love for the form and my training, I was able to pick up the steps rather quickly. I loved the way the entire act was choreographed and the look chosen for me. I hope the audience enjoys it just as much," she added.

Kratika`s dance cameo will be seen alongside exciting dance performances by several actors of the channel. Among other performers are actor Gaurav Chopra, Ravi Dubey, Nandish Sandhu, Kinshuk Mahajan and Narayani Shastri.

Evergreen actor Jeetendra will also make an appearance on the show and partake in a an aarti.

The key actors of ‘Pavitra Rishta’ - Hiten Tejwani, Ankita Lokhande, Rithwik Dhanjani and Asha Negi will be seen performing not just dance acts, but will offer prayers to lord Ganesha and perform Ganesha immersion, in this special episode.
Aarti aka Kratika Sengar (199745) size:1280x800
Share:

1 comment:

  1. ♥♥♥ilouve you
    kratika sengar I omaima of Morocco Aktar of your fans

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support