بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tanushree Kaushal هي وزوجها الحقيقي Vineet V Raina


Vineet and Tanushree split!

Compatibility issues force the two actors to end their two year old marriage...


Television's unconventional couple and Nach Baliye contestants Vineet V Raina and Tanushree Kaushal have called off their marriage. The couple who got married two years back in Jammu have split due to loss of compatibility.

"Due to various issues the couple decided to call their relationship off a few months back. Both are trying to move out of the relationship," exclaimed a source close to the couple.

Tanushree remained unavailable but Vineet who told us, "I had gone through a really bad phase in my life but now everything is ok. We decided to part away mutually as there were issues, we have legally got separated. I was out of work due to my ups and downs in my life. There was also some issue regarding a property which I have in Jammu but now everything has been sorted out. I want to start my life new. I am getting offers but things haven't got materialized yet but I will be back soon."

Vineet has also changed his name  to Vin Raina we asked him "There was no particular reason why I changed the name and it is not based on numerologist or something I just believe in God. I just want to start my life afresh and that's the reason why I changed."

We hope both the actors have put this phase behind them and are ready to bounce back on the small screen soon...
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support