بطل فلم وادي الدئاب

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ulka gupta: I love coming to Gujarat!2014

Ulka(1)Ulka Gupta, who is best known for the role of Manu in Jhansi Ki Rani and has also played the role of Ami in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (KHZAM), says that she is an admirer of Narendra Modi and loves coming to Gujarat. "I have always wanted to come to Vadodara because it's a lovely city which is deeply rooted in its culture and boasts of rich heritage. Besides, my latest show (KHZAM) had a very strong Vadodara connect, as the story was set here. I really enjoyed my stint in the show."

She adds, "I love coming to Gujarat, where the development is there for all to see. It's not bad to come to a place where electricity is available for 24 hours! I really admire Narendra Modi."
Share:

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ما هو افضل مسلسل لسنة 2020 ؟
مسلسل الهندي مملكة الحب
مسلسل تركي الحفرة
مسلسل وادي الذئاب
Created with Quiz Maker

Blog Archive

Pages

Theme Support